Reading Museum Town Hall

Reading Museum

Search the Collections

The Wedding of Mr Raymond Spence and Miss Geraldine Lawrence, Reading (two of two)

Photograph from Reading Chronicle Collection - December 1957

completed for accessibility and SEO

Family and friends pose with the bride and groom outside the Chapel.

The wedding of Miss Geraldine Lawrence and Mr Raymond Spence at Carey Street Baptist Church, Reading.

Museum object number REDMG : 1980.36.C644.1b

See related topic: Reading Chronicle

See related topic: Reading Chronicle: Weddings