Southcote Manor Gatehouse, Reading
Photograph from Reading Chronicle Collection - January 1963
The exterior of Southcote Manor Gatehouse on Circuit Lane before it was demolished. The main building inside its moat had been pulled down in 1921. The site was redeveloped for 200 houses adjoining the edge of the Reading Corporation's Southcote housing estate.
This photograph was published in the Berkshire Chronicle on 8 February 1963.
Museum object number